Hey! Hey you, games designer! I wanna publish more games. Like, I want to publish so many games. But the actual having to design and write and playtest means I can only make so many on my own.
So that’s where you come in. Not only do I want to publish more games, I want to publish your games if you hit up everything on the list below:
- You’ve got an in dev or complete TTRPG that you want to Kickstart and publish.
- Your game is either an original system or Verbed by the Noun: Powered by the Apocalypse, Forged in the Dark, Descended from the Queen and so on. No 5E stuff, not really my jam.
- You’re from an underrepresented group in RPG designers. Basically no cishet white dudes, as I’ve already got that covered myself.
You handle games design, playtesting and writing, and some promotion. I’ll handle:
- Designing and running the Kickstarter (this is, and I don’t think I can emphasise this enough, a fucking slog).
- Layout – I’ve been a professional layout artist on many RPGs including Legacy 2nd ed and the first two volumes of Codex)
- Art direction and commissioning artists – I’ve got a bunch of artists I know and budget to commission art pre-Kickstarter.
- Organising promotion
- And basically all the other business shit
If you’re interested, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Twitter and let’s see if we can work something out! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.